Brand: Vega Size Un-stretched: 16 inches x 16 inches Stretched Square : 25 inches x 25 inches Stretched Rectangular: 37 inches x 17 inches Tightly fastens books, bags, jackets, helmets, etc. to the rear seat 6 plastic coated and rubber-tipped hooks keep your bike from being scratched while locking down your load Durable elastic bands neatly prevent load shifting and spillage These nets provide a larger coverage area than most other brands
Bungee Net/Cargo Net Red
out of 10
based on 8 reviews
Comment: Excellent quality, good price, and the hooks are with a slim shape and thats good because don't damage any chrome or paint motorcycle parts.
It seems well made
Comment: I'm not one to say much about this bungee cord because soon after I received it I got a different bike that will take much more fussing to attach it. But next spring I'll probably use it - it looks sturdy and well put together.
If it's what you want,
Comment: Like someone wrote - you gotta squeeze the "curl" at the end of the hook that attaches to the bungee cord itself... Really just a small price to pay - if it's what you want... For me - I realized that it's a net "all the time" that I'm dealing with - when a quick trip to a department store and the automotive section gave me very interesting choices to think about.... Meaning: sometimes I might not need the full benefit of a net, when a just a few straps would do. Like an "X" configuration with just two cords or (most likely) everything is in a bag (of sorts) and really just one or two straps over the top can do the job etc... The thing is - is when you need to get back into your cargo, ya gotta remove the whole net - when (maybe) using other options would be quicker... So other than that, it is what it is... So in closing, all I'm saying is - Think - is it a net you really, really need ALL THE TIME?
Catharsis "Renshai Forever"
Hollywood, CA USA
Bungie Cargo Net with style and durability,
Comment: One pleasant surprise with this product is that the hooks are rubber-coated metal. They're strong and durable. I may have missed that in the product description but I was worried that they were plastic. They are not and the fact that it comes in Red with Black hooks totally worked for my daughter's red and black bike.
Stephen H. MAZEPA "Mazepa"
Olympia, WA United States
Good product, fast shipping.
Comment: Good product, fast shipping.
bungie cargo net
Comment: This thing is great. It was a great price shipped fast and will hold a multitude of sizes. I love it
Comment: Good quality for the price. The hooks are coated to prevent scratches.
Nice little net for the money
Comment: It's a bungee net and it works fine for small to medium items.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).