there's one topic you'll find on many motorcycle discussion forums, it's
what helmet to buy,
brands are top notch, high quality and both helmet manufacturers make
similar type of helmets.
Comparing both helmets is like comparing two types of apples. The color may
be different, the shape might be slightly different, but both are apples,
and taste like apples. But what sets them apart?
The biggest difference between both brands is
the shell shape. This is the most critical selection criteria you have,
since your head must fit snug-as-a-bug inside the helmet. Since no head is
alike (apart from maybe identical twins), you really need to try it on. If
you can't fit it on properly, and if doesn't sit comfortably, the helmet is
not for you.
So you first selection criteria is the fit. If
one does not fit properly, your choice is made. If both fit properly, then
your dilemma just got a bit bigger.
Both helmets are quality, and therefore
expensive. Your life depends on it, so let's not try to save money at this
stage. Both manufacturers have prices quite close to each other, so don't
use price as a criteria. It's the last selection criteria, if everything
look at the weight of the helmet. Chances are you'll be wearing the helmet
for hours, so better make sure it's light.
Finally, look at the extras. Does one have a sun-visor, the other not? How
many air vents are there?
you can see, there's no real winner in the Arai versus Shoei debate. Both
are great helmets, both offer many features and models. But whatever your
choice, you'll be happy with it for many years, there's little doubt about
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).