purchased this for my daughter, over all is a good helmet. Fits her good, she likes the internal sunglasses, i liked the light in the back but after using it one time it stopped working. Plan on taking a look and see if its just a battery, besides that its a good helmet for the price.
GMax GM54S Pink Ribbon Modular Helmet
List Price: $189.95
Sale Price: $124.95
You save: $65 (34%)
GMax GM54S Pink Ribbon Modular Helmet.
Color:Pink Ribbon Graphics
Shell:Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell
The 54S is an evolution of the industry leading GMAX®44S modular snow helmet. The modular design allows the “flip-jaw” to rotate further back on the crown of the helmet compared to most other modular helmets. The further rotation of the flip-jaw not only increases the user’s line of sight when in the raised position, but it also lessens fatigue by maintaining an even distribution of weight across the helmet. The 54S uses the GMAX® “Ultimate Flip-Up Jaw Breath Guard System:. This system allows the snap-in breath guard to remain in the jaw when the jaw section is lifted, thus eliminating the additional hassle of removing your gloves to remove a claustrophobic breath guard used by other manufacturers.
- DOT approved
- Lightweight Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell
- Multiple shells and styro’s for GMAX® premium fit and maximum comfort
- Inner flip tint sun lens, with the best anti-fog coating available today
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Optional state of the art anti-fog, maximum seal, double lens shield comes with anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light
- Excellent shield sealing reduces unwanted air and noise
- SPC top front vents, interior and styro designed for controlled air flow
- GMAX® D.E.V.S. (dual exhaust venting system) top, side and rear vents reduce fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and the top of the head
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Removable, adjustable, washable Dupont Coolmax® interior for added performance keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® moves moisture away from your body and dries quickly
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism designed for easy use with gloves on
- GMAX® “Ultimate function flip up jaw breath guard system.”
- Optional snap-in breath guard remains in the jaw when the jaw section is lifted thus eliminating the additional hassle of removing your gloves and un-hooking the claustrophobic breath guard as used by other system helmet brands. When you lift the easy to lift GMAX® jaw piece you’re ready to talk or drink without anymore fuss
- Protective aesthetic lower rubber molding around the bottom of the helmet shell
- Optional snap-in removable chin curtain, vented or non-vented chin curtains for maximum adjustability and comfort
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high-tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Helmet bag included
Size Chart for the <%=getCurrentAttribute('item','storedisplayname')%>
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|6 3/4" - 6 7/8"||54 - 55 cm||21 1/4" - 21 5/8"|
|56 - 57 cm||22"- 22 3/8"|
|7 1/4" - 7 3/8"||58 - 59 cm||22 3/4" - 23 1/8"|
|7 1/2" - 7 5/8"||60 - 61 cm||23 1/2" - 24"|
|7 3/4" - 7 7/8"||62 - 63 cm||24 3/8" - 24 3/4"|
|8" - 8 1/8"||64 - 65 cm||25 1/8" - 25 1/2"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I was impressed with the quality of this helmet and the many features. Great solid fit. Great value for the money.
The helmet looks great...My daughter was diagnosed at 32 with aggressive breast cancer....so I thought this was a perfect way to honor her fight...so here goes the review part... Im use to a different opening mechanism, this one is cumbersome for me, something to get use to. The slide lever to open and close the inner sun shield is awkward and exposed and doesn't operate smoothly. not sure how that will hold up in the Arizona sun. I do like the fact that it has lots of vents. You have to be very careful with the exterior..its a decal so I already have a ding in the back of mine just from placing it on the bike after taking it off. Also it would be really cool if they included a quick release clip with the helmet. I added one. After I wear it for awhile...the top of my head hurts...think the lining is messing with my hair...that could be just how it fits me and that its not broke in yet...may not happen for others. Didn't plan it but it kinda matches a Harley jacket I have...Have gotten complements on how they match.
PURCHASED THIS HELMET FOR MY LADY SHE LOVES THE DROP DOWN SUN SCREEN, I LIKED THE PRICE!! THEY HAVE REPLACEABLE PARTS!!