About the Icon Alliance Shakki Helmet
Injection-molded polycarbonate shell for strength
DOT FMVSS 218 Certified
1 year from the date of purchase against any defects in materials and workmanship
Icon Alliance Shakki Helmet Features
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Chin venting system that reduces shield fogging
- Fully-removable/washable Hydra-Dry interio
Size Chart for the Icon Alliance Shakki Helmet
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side.
Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card