Item Code : CortechDSXDenimPantsMen Color : Classic Blue (Light Blue), Blue (Dark Blue), or Black Material : Denim Protection : CE Armor Brand : Cortech Gender : Men's
Cortech Pant Features :
- 13.5 Oz. Denim Construction provides comfortable durability.
- Perforated Brazilian leather panels are used as lining in the
impact areas to provide added protection.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
- Single button fly and spring loaded main zipper closure.
- Removable, CE approved knee armor.
- Traditional five pocket design; two rear pockets, two hand
pockets and a change pocket.
- Five belt loops allow the secure addition of a waist belt
Cortech Pant Size Chart :
Cortech DSX Denim Pants Reviews :
Cortech DSX Denim Pants
out of 10
based on 2 reviews
Comment: Shopped around a lot before purchasing the Cortech DSX jeans for street riding. Very well made product, heavyweight denim plus the kevlar reinforcement in the right places. The knee pads are legit and could prevent some serious pain in a lowside. But for sensible street rides these are great. I have 3 pairs and would buy again.
Comment: Very nice jeans for the price, armor is super sturdy but may be a bit too low even when adjusted up to the highest setting. Still a 5 star product.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).