Item Code: BellCustom500SkratchLaceGreen Color: Skratch Lace Green Graphics Brand: Bell Helmets Model: Custom 500 Certifications: DOT Weight: 1200 grams Shell: Custom fiberglass shell Warranty: 5 years
Bell Helmet Features:
- Limited Edition
- Custom-quilted liner
- Chrome trim ( graphic dependent)
- Integrated snaps for aftermarket shields and visors
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
Bell Helmet Size Chart:
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
(1) Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
(2) Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
(3) Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
20 7/7 - 21 1/4
6 5/8 - 6 3/4
21 5/8 - 22
6 7/8 - 7
22 3/8 - 22 3/4
7 1/8 - 7 1/4
23 1/4 - 23 5/8
7 3/8 - 7 1/2
24 - 24 3/8
7 5/8 - 7 3/4
24 3/4 - 24 1/4
7 7/8 -8
Bell Custom 500 Skratch Lace Green Helmet
out of 10
based on 2 reviews
Comment: If you have an oval shaped head or one that isn't perfectly "pumkin/bowling ball round", it's going to feel tight on the front and loose on the sides. I love the look of this helmet and it's made well. I just wish it fit better. My hat size is 7 & 5/8. I take a 2XL in any helmet. And that's what I ordered in this one. This would fit great if I could put it in a vise and squeeze the sides until the front and back stretched out a bit! There's no way a XL will fit you if you have a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4 hat size. You'll need the 2XL.
Round Rock, TX
Comment: Couldn't be happier with this helmet. I measured right at 22 3/4" which put me right at the edge of a M. I was a little worried the fit might be too tight and give me the the squished cheek syndrome that I got with the Biltwell DOT I previously had. Couldn't be further from the case. Fitment is perfect. No squished cheeks. Not too tight. Fits exactly how I was hoping it would. The inside is very plush and I'm amazed at how light the helmet feels. Lower profile than any other DOT 3/4 I have tried on so far. The paint job on this is absolutely amazing in person too. I ride in this helmet every day and am very happy with this purchase.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).