Item Code: FirstGearHeatRGlovesMens Color: Black Brand: FirstGear Gender: Men's
First Gear Glove Features:
- DC heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove) and should be
used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller™ for optimum safety
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction
- Porelle® breathable, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate™ layer
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted, rubber, faceshield wiper
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure
- 2-year limited warranty
This FirstGear Heated Glove requires a heat troller (sold separately) to use
this item without the jacket liner. Gloves will attach to the jacket liner with
no additional troller required as long as you do not wish to set the jacket
liner and gloves at different temperatures.FirstGear DC Coax Plug Y-Harness is
required for connecting heated gloves to a Heat-Troller™ without a heated jacket
liner.Trollers can be mounted or not to the bike depending on troller purchased.
A remote for heat control is also available in heat troller packs. BMW riders
will most likely have to purchase a converter for power. The power for these
items comes directly from the bike which you must install. If preferred, you can
purchase a portable battery pack with optional a/c adapter (case optional as
well). Splitters may be purchased to connect an additional rider to the power
source from the bike.
First Gear Glove Size Chart:
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the
base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your
size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
First Gear Heated Rider Leather Gloves Reviews:
First Gear Heated Rider Leather Gloves
out of 10
based on 9 reviews
Comment: Got these a couple weeks ago. I was impressed by how quickly they warm. And in 35-40 degree weather at 50-70mph, they kept my fingers from freezing. The back of the hand got a little too hot after slowing to 20-30 mph, required dialing down the controller. But what a great feeling to arrive to work after 45-60 minutes of riding, and BEING ABLE TO USE MY HANDS RIGHT AWAY!!!
Best Cold weather Riding Gloves
Comment: For those who ride in cold weather a lot, this is a must. What a big relief! I recommend buying one size larger.
Awesome Heated Gloves
Comment: Why didn't I order these the first winter I had my bike? Along with the jacket and the First Gear Heat Troller, I am toasty warm. Can't wait to see how low the temperature goes before it's finally too cold to ride!
At my desk in Hollister, MO
FirstGear Heated Gloves
Comment: My first pair of heated gloves and I got a great deal. They are warm and connect to a heated jacket easiy. They run true to size.
First Gear Heated Gloves
Comment: Got these with the jacket, they really make riding in the cold much easier, much more pleasant.
Awesome Heated Gloves
Comment: Once again awesome. A little hard to get used to the thickness, I keep blowing my horn when trying to use my blinkers. I finally got used to it. Again, hands never got cold!!!!
He loves them!!
Comment: I purchased the heated gloves along with the Y-harness and troller for my dad for Christmas. He's already used them and has absolutely no complaints. They fit true-to-size and seem to be top-quality.
First Gear Heated Gloves
Comment: Great product.They work really good
Comment: It's worth getting everything, I got the First Gear Heat Gloves, First Gear Heated Pant Liner, First Gear Heated 90 Watt Jacket Liner, Fist Gear Heated Socks and a Dual Remote Control Heat Troller Kit. Pricy but very comfortable. So Far I drove in 37 degree weather and windy. Well worth the investment.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).