pants keep you nice and warm on those long winter rides.
Venture Heat Heated Pants Liner.
Venture Heat Heated Pants Liner Features
- Designed to be powered by a 12V battery, you can connect your Heated Pants Liner to a motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, or scooter for endless heated comfort.
- These are the hottest pants on the market with heating elements that run along the entire length of your legs and thighs.
- Blocking the wind from creeping up on you, this nylon fabric is prepared to take on the elements so you don’t have to.
- Saddle up and feel the comforting warmth wherever your legs take you.
- The heaters are strategically located on the legs and buttocks of the pants to create the most effective heating performance.
- Cycle through the 4 temperature settings to dial in the perfect micro-climate for you as you need it, when you need it the entire duration of your ride.
- Inside the Box:1 Temperature Controller,1 Battery Harness with Safety Fuse
- With Xtreme Comfort Technology, we eliminate bulky insulation and coils and replaced them with hair-thin, micro fiber wires allowing a more flexible range of motion without the heavy layers.
- Active Fit : Form Fitted Designed to fit close to your body shape
- Model 1 Spec : Dheight 5'10", Weight 175" Lbs, Waist 31" He is waring Size M
- Model 2 Spec : Dheight 6'3", Weight 220" Lbs, Waist 36" He is waring Size XL
Venture Heat Heated Pants Liner Sizing
Measure the narrowest part of the waist (natural waist line)
Measure the interior length of the leg from crotch to bottom
Measure the exterior length of the leg from waist to bottom
Most Helpful Reviews :
I have tried these pants in 30 degree weather and I have very pleased. I ride a Harley FLHT and these pant are a very good product. In 30 degree I use the low setting so I'm waiting for lower temps to test the pants more. They are very easy to put on and off. I would recommend this product to anyone, for the price you can't beat it. I'm one happy rider.
By writing in detail about your product you are helping your biker buddies make better choices. Thank you got these for the wife. we ride year round GL1800.Was Tellico Plains 11/2/13 , 61 degree pants on low on the skyway it rained and started hailing temp was 32.Bumped paints up to med. heat. wife is having hot spots. spots are on top front of thigh at inner ..