Firstgear Heat Pump Vest
List Price: $179.95
Sale Price: $179.95
Firstgear Heat Pump Vest.
The Firstgear Heat Pump Vest is a revolutionary way to keep your core warm without having to be plugged into a battery. The concept is simple, air doesn’t transfer heat/cold that well and they have used this technology to insulate your body. Here is an example, if it is 75 degrees outside, for the most part you are feeling good, but you take that same temperature in water and jump in, you will be cold. By adding air chambers to this Heat Pump Vest, it provides a layer to your motorcycle gear that doesn’t transfer the cold from your leathers to your body because you are insulated by air. This is an awesome option for the motorcyclist that is trying to stay warm without being plugged into a battery.
With its revolutionary air chamber technology, the FirstGear Heat Pump Vest provides passive heat retention that can be totally customized via the included Heat Pump actuator. Lined with Polyester/bamboo fiber for outstanding moisture management and minimal odor retention. The smooth, nylon exterior layers easily under any outerwear piece, providing warmth when you need it on or off the bike.
Item Code: FirstGearPumpVest
- Revolutionary, adjustable air chamber technology for ultimate heat retention
- Included Heat Pump bulb, stows in pocket and allows full adjustability of air density to customize warmth level
- Poly/bamboo inner lining wicks moisture, dries quickly and minimizes odor retention
- Smooth, nylon exterior fabric for soft, no-bind layering under any outerwear
- 2-way front zipper
- Dual, zipper secured, hand warmer pockets
- No batteries or external power source required. *You are the heatwarmer!