Alpinestars Carbon Bionic Neck Support
Model: Carbon Bionic Neck Support
Alpinestars Protective Gear Features:
- Pivot Key system:A special magnesium key located at the rear allows the
convenient front opening of the device while also allowing it to be dismantled
in an emergency.
- Fitting System:Fine adjustment of the shoulder height allows a more
personalised fit – particularly for individuals who have a shorter than normal
- Rear Stabiliser Failure system: In the event of large loads being channeled
onto the rear stabiliser (the part that sits on the back) there are a number of
deliberate bending and fracture points designed to relieve extreme loads that
may be transmitted down the back.
- These include: - Deflection of foam tail - Grooves to allow deflection of
support structure tip - Fracture area of support structure tip - Fracture of
supporting members (also fracture if subject to side loads that could cause a
large rotation to the head).
- Collar Bone preservation 1: All parts in contact with the body use an expanded
foam compound to distribute the impact force over the widest area yet remain
light in weight.
- Collar Bone preservation 2: A continuous frame member runs over the shoulders
– this means there are no weak points in a critical part of the frame and that
there are no metal pins or screws sitting directly above the shoulders which
could be dislodged into the shoulders or collarbone during an accident.
Choice of Strap Systems.
- The BNS is supplied with the X-Strap System which allows a small, light strap
(worn over or under the jersey) to secure the device to the rider.
- The larger A-Strap assembly (included) provides a traditional chest strap for
those who like to wear the protector tight to the body.
- Mounting points for accessories which also assist the integration of the BNS
with your own Alpinestars accessories.
- Carbon Composite main frame gives highly rigid strength and ultra light weight
load transfer performance for optimum protection.
- Light-weight EVA foam absorption pads prevent impact compression.
- Total weight: 850 grams
Alpinestars Carbon Bionic Neck Support Protective Gear
Rated based on 0 reviews
Write your own review