Great helmet, super comfortable, fits well with off road goggles, and not terribly expensive.
HJC CL-X6 Helmet.
The HJC CL-X6 is SNELL/DOT approved and is a lightweight and affordable option for any rider trying to get into the off-road/MX world. This MX helmet offers many different options including the Speed Cool™ removable/washable interior lining, the ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System, and contoured, multi-layer cheek pads for fit and comfort.
HJC CL-X6 Helmet Features
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- Multi stage top and forehead intake vents combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the - helmet’s interior SpeedCool™ Removable/Washable Interior Lining
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool™ anti-bacterial fabric
- Contoured, multi-layer cheek pads optimize fit and comfort
- Removable and washable Nylon Strap Retention System
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Removable, washable chin strap sleeves included
- Standards: DOT / Snell-M2010
- Construction: Polycarbonate Composite
- Weight: 3.02 lbs / 1530 grams
Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
HJC CL-X6 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|2XS||20 - 20 1/2||51 - 52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2|
|XS||20 1/2 - 21 1/4||53 - 54||6 5/8 - 5 3/4|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||57 - 58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||23 1/8 - 23 1/2||59 - 60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61 - 62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||24 3/4||63 - 64||7 7/8 - 8|
|3XL||25 5/8 - 26||65 - 66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Just wish it had a face sheld otherwise great
I couldn't be happier with the service i recieved. I would definitley buy from JAFRUM again.