Helmet fits great, looks great and is DOT and Snell approved. It's really well priced too. I assume there are better helmets but I doubt at this price.
Scorpion VX 24 Vortech Helmet
List Price: $139.95
Sale Price: $79.95
You save: $60 (43%)
Scorpion VX 24 Vortech Helmet.
Scorpion VX 24 Helmet Features
- The newest helmet from Scorpion, the VX-24 is equipped with the trademarked AirFit™ technology taken from the top-of-line roadraciing helmets and adapted to the off-road segment.
- A new chinbar, rubber nose roost shield now deflects more debris without reducing the generous goggle/eye port area.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Lightweight and tough.
- KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick® material: Comfortable and secure.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in wild patterns.
- All VX series helmets can easily be converted to snow use with the snow conversion kit
- Snell/DOT Certified
Scorpion VX 24 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size.A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|