Vega Mojave Blade Helmet.
The Vega Mojave Blade Dirt Bike Helmet comes in two shell sizes increasing the likelyhood of getting a superior fit. Also, with its great airflow incorporated through its intake and dual rear vents, this helmet is a must-have for the dirt or track.
Vega Mojave Helmet Features
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
- 2 shell sizes in specialty thermoplastic for superior fit through 6 sizes.
- Classic Off Road helmet shell shape.
- Forehead and cheek intake vents and dual rear exhaust ports maximize air flow.
- Extra large eye port and side traction plates hold goggles securely.
- Blade graphics with UV protective gloss clear coat finish.
- Fiber helmet bag included.
Vega Mojave Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
8 1/8-8 1/4
8 3/8-8 1/2
8 5/8-8 3/4