Thor Impact Gloves.
Thor Impact Gloves Features
- Encompassing knuckle protection provides additional security
- TPR hook and loop wrist closure system on an airprene wrist cuff
- Full silicone print on a reinforced Clarino® palm with padding in high abrasion areas
- Tacky silicone print on the fingertips for added lever control
- Direct inject TPRs on all fingers provides large coverage for varying riding conditions
- Pre-curved design for an advanced fit
Thor Impact Gloves Sizing
NOTE: All sizing charts serve only as a guide. Sizes and measurements are for reference only. Always try on the gloves before purchasing to ensure proper fit. Each glove features a unique wrist/cuff construction to accommodate a riders’s preferences.
How to Determine Your Glove Size
- Width: Measure the width of your palm at its widest point below the knuckles.
- Length: Measure from the bottom of your palm (where it meets your wrist) to the top of your middle finger.
Match these measurements to the chart below. This will give you your estimated glove size.*
Please measure the circumference of your palm starting at the top side of the base of your thumb using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.
|Size||Width of Palm||Length of Palm|
|XS||7.6 - 7.9 cm||17.6 - 17.9 cm|
|S||8 - 8.5 cm||18 - 19.9 cm|
|M||8.6 - 9.1 cm||20 - 20.9 cm|
|L||9.2 - 9.9 cm||21 - 21.5 cm|
|XL||10 - 10.7 cm||21.6 - 22.1 cm|
|2XL||10.8 - 11.5 cm||22.2 - 22.5 cm|
*Always try on product before purchasing to ensure proper fit.