Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Boot Features
- Lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced Velcro closure for comfortable, highly customized closure.
- Shin zone incorporates TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provides greater flex control.
- Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion.
- Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance.
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon.
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus alumiunium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
- All the buckles are replaceable.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support; the sole superior durability and grip.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Boot Sizing
How To Measure for Alpinestars Boots and Shoes
- Order in accordance with your normal shoe size
- Refer to the conversion chart below to convert from US to Euro sizes