Tour Master Nomad 2.0 Boots.
Tour Master Boot Features
- Constructed with durable 1.8mm to 2.0mm water-resistant leather
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane - Oil-resistant, anti-slip rubber sole
- Removable padded foot beds increase comfort on and off the bike
- High tensile strength thread stitched throughout the boot provides durability
- The boot interior is lined with a soft, comfortable material
- Lowered reinforced toe box for improved shifting
- Easy entrance top opening with lace-up system provides a secure fit
- Snaps are hidden behind satin chrome buckles for quick operation of the adjustable straps
- Rear pull-tab provides a leverage point when putting the boot on
- Durable, satin chrome eyelets and rivets
- Metal Tour Master logo and lace emblem
Tour Master Boot Sizing
The above gauge is to be used as a sizing Guide only Be sure to consider weight distribution, body proportion and garment design when selecting a suitable size. For optimum fit and control, be sure the SHOES/BOOTS fit snugly
|US Size||Euro Size|
|Determine Standard/Wide Shoes|
|U.S Men's Shoe Size||D (Medium/Standard)||E Wide|
The Nomad 2.0 is the Tourmaster's updated version of their popular Nomad boot. This boot has a very industrial -- heavy duty look to it, but retains the functionality and refinement of features you expect from Tourmaster. They have created a feature-packed touring boot that is available on Jafrum.com for less than 100 bucks.
The Tourmaster Nomad 2.0 is waterproof yet breathable. The upper is made out of water-resistant leather and the liner is constructed using a HiPora membrane. This membrane is waterproof and breathable and does an excellent job of keeping your foot dry. The mesh material that covers the membrane is wicking, which draws moisture away from your feet, keeping your feet dry and therefore comfortable in hot or cold weather. The triple density insole on the Nomad is removable, antimicrobial, antifungal, and wicking; the ultimate marriage between moisture control and support.
The toe of the nomad has a reinforced, lowered toe box that helps you get your foot underneath the shifter since the sole of this boot is so thick. You still may need to adjust the position of your shifter pedal upward to allow your toe to get under the pedal. There is no shift pad on this boot. Some riders may prefer some sort of material on top to protect the toe of the shoe against wear.
The Nomad 2.0 is a lace-up style boot that has a strap across the front for added stability and style and to help secure the laces. The strap's buckle allows for adjustment and hides a snap that makes the strap quick and easy to fasten. The tongue and strap also hide a HiPora gusset that adds to the boots waterproof capability. The lace hole grommets are shaped like hex head nuts which add to the industrial appearance of the Nomad.
The rear of the boot has a leather pull tab that makes it easier to pull on your boot and also a Scotchlite 3M safety patch for added visibility. The sole of the Nomad 2 is very thick and very sturdy, yet still flexible. It is also oil-resistant and anti-slip to give you solid footing on many surfaces.
I had the opportunity to test these boots for a day. They were much more comfortable to walk in than I thought they were going to be given the hight of the sole.The Hypora liner kept my feet cool and dry. I did mis-shift a couple of times because of the boot hight but a simple shift lever adjustment would have taken care of this problem.