Gaerne GR-W Boots.
Comfort. Protection. Design. Every detail makes these racing boots perfect for high speed and reliable performance. the sleek design uses the new exclusive Gaerne floating system that surrounds the ankle while at the same time flows with your natural movement to ensure a great fit. With uppers in microfiber, they have front and rear hinges in elasticized material to ensure excellent flexibility an incorporate an innovative structure designed to counter ankle twisting without compromising flexibility. The heel cup is designed for maximum strength and the wide shin plate is produced from variable thickness PU. The interior has a breathable antibacterial lining and the shinbone area has special padding for extra comfort. The double side closing system with zip and wide Velcro insert provides perfect closure and adjustment, the sole is non-slip and oil resistant while the boot also features additional gear level protection and changeable toe sliders.
Gaerne GR-W Boots Features
- Rear Floating Ankle Pivot System flows with your natural movement to ensure a great fit and surrounds your ankle to provide proper support
- Anti-Vibration soles with Rear Heel Cap
- Side-Zip Entry with Wide Stretch to fit most
- Titanium Toe Slider and Heel Cover
- Made in Italy by Gaerne®
Gaerne GR-W Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
|US Size||Euro Size||UK Size|