Jafrum service is excellent, I received the boots the day after placing my order. The boots are great looking, very sturdy, order a whole size up works. I did end up returning the boots because they were difficult to zip/unzip and to remove from feet, but am totally sold on Jafrum as no problem returning or receiving refund on a timely basis.
Icon Women's Reign WaterProof Boots.
Rain is a fact of life in Icon's hometown of Portland, Oregon. The constant drip and drizzle is only broken by moments of biblical deluge. But the ride must go on. The Women's Reign boot was designed specifically to deal with the never ending wet season. The fit is based upon our proven women's foot form for excellent comfort. The ballistic nylon upper is reinforced with leather overlays for durability and protection. An injection molded shinplate and ankle armor elevate the protective quotient, while a rubber shifter interface and non-slip sole allow secure interaction with the surroundings. Of course the Reign features a fully sealed lining and waterproof zipper keeping the boots interior free from outside water incursion. When it comes to riding, the right gear can make all the difference. When it comes to the wet, we suggest the Reign.
Icon Women's Reign WaterProof Boots Features
- Durable leather and ballistic nylon upper
- 100% waterproof seam sealed construction
- Waterproof and breathable inner lining
- Injection molded shin and ankle plates
- Rubber shift interface ribs
- High friction Icon outsoles
- Axialmetric steel shank
- Footpeg interface arch
- YKK waterproof zippers
Icon Women's Reign WaterProof Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
WOMEN'S BOOT SIZING CHART