Very comfortable and stylish motorcycle boots. I love the grip pads on top for shifting. The only negative I could think of is there isn't a ton of extra protection besides the leather.
Icon Women's Sacred Low Leather Boots.
The Sacred low is a culmination of our painstaking approach to minimalist motorcycling footwear. The reduction of elements until only the bare essentials remain. The flat bottom unit provide a stable platform when astride the bike, but incorporates a svelte silhouette for maximum impact when off. Top grain leather uppers are constructed with a minimum of pattern lines adding to both comfort and a visual elegance. The integrated alloy heel plate provides increased coverage while alerting casual observers to your two-wheeled predilection. The Sacred needs none but delivers all.
Icon Women's Sacred Low Leather Boots Features
- 6 top grain leather upper
- Low profile Icon outsole
- Custom molded metal heel plate
- Axialmetric steel shank
- Molded rubber shifter nubs
- YKK autolock zippers
Icon Women's Sacred Low Leather Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
WOMEN'S BOOT SIZING CHART
Most Helpful Reviews :
Sturdy boots and nice looking too. Just got them today so I havent ridden them on the bike yet. When I first got them they were difficult to put on because they were stiff but after walking around the house in them they loosened up and felt better. They arent made for wide feet I will say that. Shipping was fast! I ordered them on a Tuesday and received them on Wednesday. I can't wait to wear them while riding. The bonus is that theyre very stylish.