Sidi Fusion Air Boots
List Price: $195
Sale Price: $175.50
You save: $ 20 (10 %)
Sidi Fusion Air Boots
Item Code: SidiFusionAirBoots
Brand : Sidi
Color : Black
Gender : Men's
- Fully perforated Sidi’s own Technomicro outer construction.
- Technomicro is used as a base material
- Rear calf protection panel.
- Replaceable nylon toe scuff pad
- Internal inner and outer ankle protective caps
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Nylon shin deflector plate.
- Fully encapsulated heel cup.
- Zipper and Hook and Loop closure system
- Perforated Lorica outer construction to allow maximum airflow
- Zipper and Velcro closure system.
- Cambrelle lining.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
“Due to Motonation's Policies SIDI Boots cannot be sold outside of USA”.
11 11 1/2
The SIDI Fusion Air is an excellent option for the sport tourer or sport bike rider looking for a highly breathable boot for the street with Italian styling and excellent value. This is the rider that wants the precise fit and sliders and armor of a sport boot, but doesn’t need the full ankle bracing of a race boot. The Fusion Air is constructed of a heavily perforated synthetic leather material called Technomicro. Technomicro is a microfiber that is incredibly strong, and makes a great substitute for ever cost fluctuating top grain leather. You can see, too, that all of the high stress seams are double stitched, so these boots will hold up well.
These Fusion Air’s are available from Jafrum in sizes six to thirteen with half sizes except for ten and a half. The fit is accurate to a Brannock, and the width is predictably a little bit on the narrow side due to its European design. My E width feet fit in them comfortably, but there is a little bit of spill of the inside of my foot over the sole. The boots are still comfortable though, and I could wear these all day, as long as the day is spent primarily on the bike.
The outside toe of the boot has a replaceable nylon slider for high speed cornering and/or and crash protection. The top of the toe has a polymeric shifter pad, and the toebox is reinforced internally for added protection. As we move toward the back of the boot, you can see the fully armored heel cup and the convex reflectives that keep you visible in low light situations. As we move up the back of the boot, you can see the rear calf protection panel. There is similar armor covering the shin, and hidden beneath the Technomicro on the medial and lateral sides of the ankle.
The side entry has a three quarter height YKK zipper with a hook and loop flap at the top, and this elastic seam allows the opening of the boot to stretch, making the boot very comfortable. The lining of the Fusion Airs is made of a material called Cambrelle, which is a widely used material for footwear because of its durability and excellent moisture management.
The soles of these boots are oil and slip resistant, and made of dual compounds for longevity. The shape of the sole has a rounded profile, which provides the optimal contact with your pegs, no matter what position your foot is in.
All in all, These SIDI Fusion boots are an excellent choice for spirited street riding and sport touring, and are an excellent value for a high quality, Italian designed motorcycle riding boot.