These are great dirt boots especially for the price.
Vega Sport II Boots.
Vega Sport II Boots Features
- Top quality stitched leather and formed thermoplastic supportive uppers.
- Articulated instep for flexibility and support.
- Combination zipper and hook/loop closure.
- Comfortable padded interior.
- Long-wearing molded shift guard.
- Sturdy rubber sole.
- Replaceable toe and shin sliders.
Vega Sport II Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
Vega Motorcycle Boots Mens
|US Size||Euro Size||UK Size||Inches||CM|
Most Helpful Reviews :
These are my first racing boots, so can't compare. They look very good; the construction feels solid. Easy to put on, but a little on the small side(I wear size 10, ordered 11 and still a little tight on the sides). Hope with time will break-in and be more comfy... A little stiff, hard to bend my toes when upshift, but hope that will change with little more use.Well vented, I feel the air coming in. Can be a little cold in very cold climate, but then we are not riding... For now very happy; the price is way better than comparable boots from other brands/stores.
Boots fit great. Looks like good quality. Highly recommend..
Good, solid boots. Very sturdy, but didn't take long to break in and get a feel for shifting gears. They look good and you can't beat the price. Be sure to order one size up.
Well, if you are like me and not going to get to use them often, they may suit you. Compared to the prices of similar stuff, you probably won't beat the price.
I've had these boots for a couple of months now. I bought them for my Harley for the extra protection. So far I love these boots! I'm a female so I ordered them a half size smaller than I needed because the last vega's I bought were way too big and are now just taking up space in my closet! These boots look great and feel great. I would defiantly buy another pair when and if I need them!
"Awesome fit and protection .I would recommend it to anyone!"
Great fit. I had a different riding boot before... liked both products.