Have been waiting a while for ---- to have a good deal on mens boots, found these on Jafrum . Glad I waited these boots were just what I was looking for.The price was right , I love the style, great fit right out of the box! I have to get use to the larger heel.Boots appear to be well made. Shipping was quick what more could I ask for. I'll be doing more shopping with Jafrum.
Milwaukee Boots - Milwaukee Road Captain Motorcycle Boots.
Milwaukee Road Captain Boots Features
- Riding 6-inches high, this durable pair provides instant comfort and that favorite pair of boots feel right out of the box
- The lace-up design is enhanced by a metal buckle and accents on the toe and heel for a little added style so you look great on and off your bike
- With non-marking rubber outsoles you'll have oil- and slip-resistant traction for solid footing on a variety of terrains
- Milwaukee's advanced construction system Freedom Flex is what makes these boots stand out from the pack and make Milwaukee a leader in roadway gear
- This system features specially crafted midsoles that conform to the natural bend and arch of your foot as you ride or walk
- That means no pain or blisters and reliable comfort that lasts mile after mile
- Inside you'll find a removable full-cushion insole (easy cleaning!) that softens each step for the added support you need during long hours on your feet
Milwaukee Road Captain Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
|Determine Standard/Wide Shoes|
|U.S Men's Shoe Size||D (Medium/Standard)||EE Wide|
Most Helpful Reviews :
i love these boots they fit and look great
this is a well made boot, but it's not perfect. First of all, who puts speed laces and a zipper on the same boot? Every time you unzip the zipper, the laces fall off the speed bindings. It would have been much better to have simple eyelets instead. I used small tie-wraps on the top 4 speed bindings to hold the laces into the binding. While I was at it, I tie-wrapped the bow knot to keep it from coming untied. Second, the heal is too high at the back. You feel like you're walking downhill and the heal scuffs as you walk. I ground off a good 1/4 inch of tread from the back of the heal with a bench grinder. Now it doesn't scuff so much, but I still walk like Frankenstein because the boots are so stiff.
I bought these boots for my husband for Christmas . He really likes them. He said he does have to break them in a little bit, but over all he likes them. He wants me to get a pair to, so saving up. Thanks so much!
I bought these prior to a 300 mile ride with 4 hours of walking at the Texas Lone Star Rally in the middle. My first time to wear them and they were spot on. They fit great and have lots of room for my wide foot without being too loose. After walking around for 4 hours the ride back was great too. I have to say, I was glad to get them off after roughly 14 hours straight of wearing them but no blisters, no sore feet. These things are great boots. I normally wear a 11.5D and that is what I bought, they fit perfect.
Hi there I have 2 brand new Harley boots. These have more selections and good fit out of the box. Cant wait to see when there broken in fully.
Its only been a month so I can't speak to durability yet but as far as design and construction- they're awesome. Well crafted with good materials. Good stiching and hardware. Even better than the Harley version because the strap buckle is mounted on a snap. The zipper is plastic but is high quality. For this price they appear to be a fantastic bargain.
Great pair of boots, they were just little stiif but comfortable out of the box. Shipping was fast. Look like a very durable pair of boots, great craftmanship.
Others say you can wear these right out of the box and you can, but they are stiff especially around the upper. I like them so far but like I said they are stiff not lose and comfy like the pair I retired after 35K miles of riding. Braking and shifting will take some getting use too.
Comfortable right out of the box. Have ordered a number of things from Jafrum and always great quality, price and fast shipping. The boots themselves are very sturdy yet comfortable. Side zippers are quality and convenient. Have gotten a number of complements and have sent them to Jafrum's site.
Fit great right out of the box. They feel as though they are already broken in.My buddies can't beleive the deal I got.
My husband loves them, very good for the money .
Very pleased with these boots they were worn-in comfort right out of the box. arrived 3 days after the order was placed, I am pleased all the way around.
Looks nice and very comfortable! Irreplaceable for stylish bike owners!
From Ordering,Shipping, and delivery... Good Job! Boots are great ( a little stiff, need some break in time ) Already been getting on-lookers asking where I got my boots? Thanks Jafrum
Very Good boots. Comfortable right out of the box. So far, so good. We will see, how the stand up, over time. Good looking boots!!
Quick shipping. I really like these boots. They are comfortable and easy to get on and off with the side zipper. The sole really get a good grip. Very nice boots!
I LOVE these boots! Comfortable, well made and they look fantastic. The leather is so pliable that the typical "brek in" period is virtually non existant. They don't offer much in terms of breathability, but it's nothing that some good socks and odor-eaters can't handle! If you are comparing these to other boots (such as Harley)...STOP NOW. Save your money, purchase these bad boys and enjoy! Measure your foot before you purchase...sizes are DEAD ON with the measurements.
I usually wear a 9.5 EEE but that is hard to find so my normal everyday walmart boot is always a 10. For this boot I was worried about buying something I'm not trying on so I ordered a 10 EE. I think that was perfect. it is a little loose but I'll add an arch support and it should be perfect.... nice boot ... great style ... well made.
I have TWO PAIRS OF THESE BOOTS THERE GREAT BUT I NEED FOUR NEW BUCKLES, WHERE CAN i PURCHASE THEM ?