Great gloves comfortable reduces vibration from bike.
Tour Master Gel Cruiser 2 Leather Fingerless Gloves.
Tour Master Fingerless Gloves Features
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and forchettes, with protective goatskin knuckle and finger panels
- Durable, reinforced goatskin leather palm with articulated silicone gel and EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Integrated, goatskin finger and thumb pulls help to ease glove removal
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding is both protective and comfortable
- Extended slip-on cuff, with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Soft brushed polyester lined upper interior for additional support
Tour Master Fingerless Gloves Sizing
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I ordered these Tour Master Gel Cruiser 2 Leather Fingerless Gloves and received them in a timely manner. They are cool for summer riding and the gel takes some of the road vibrations from hands. I recommend them heartily
Best gloves for riding or driving. None-better, great fit, comfort and flexibility
Just a heads-up. I first bought a pair of LG but I couldn't get them on/off easily enough. I bought a pair of XL and they worked fine.
Very nice gloves. Well constructed. May want to go a size up on them. Mine were just a little too snug.
I have seen and owned many sets of motorcycle gloves. These are great quality and an affordable price. The fit was accurate which is something hard to find in motorcycle gloves.