These gloves were listed as "winter gloves" under the Cortech name. Now don't get me wrong, I love the couple of pairs of Cortechs I already own. The fit is great, they feel great, and they are great at protecting my hands. What has disappointed me is that I've been riding all week with these specific gloves in 40-45 degree early morning weather. My fingers are still freezing by the time I arrive at work. As long as it's around 60 degrees, my hands will stay warm, but if it drops then forget it. So I had to the web site to search for another pair of gloves. That is my only disappointment. All in all, I'm still loyal to Cortech gloves, and I greatly appreciate Jafrum providing the amazing amount of materials and gear for all riders. And also thank you for awesome service.
Cortech Vice 2 Gloves
List Price: 99.99
Sales Price: $99.99
Cortech Vice 2 Gloves
Item Code: CortechVice2Gloves
- Grade A goatskin backhand, short-cut gauntlet, and fourchettes (the material between the fingers)
- Abrasion-resistant goatskin palm with a TPU palm protector pad and integrated wrist protection
- mcFit Technology liner offers maximum comfort and fit
- Molded polyurethane knuckle protector with a stainless steel guard for ultimate protection against abrasion
- TPR molded polyurethane finger protection with finger expansion panels to help reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Outer seam stitched palm and fingers maximize glove comfort and function
- Vent on the backhand helps cool the hand while riding
- Soft brushed fleece interior lining
- TPR hook and loop wrist closure
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
These gloves are fantastic for cold weather, as long as it's not below 45 degrees. The quality of the leather, and the design of the gloves fit my hands very well for a smooth and comfortable ride. Also the molding on the knuckles, back of the fingers, back of the hand and extra padding along the wrists really make these gloves a favourite of mine. I liked them so much, I had to buy a second pair for my spouse before they were swiped from me! Lol.
Alex G onJan 31, 2015