Alpinestars WR-3 Gore-Tex Gloves.
Alpinestars WR-3 Gore-Tex Gloves Features
- Technical Gore-Tex glove designed to be worn over jacket sleeves.
- Full Leather main body construction.
- TPU knuckle protector housed within leather construction .
- Leather accordion stretch inserts on all fingers and thumb for superior fit and feeling.
- New easy in/out lining with thermal backhand and reduced palm for improved grip and comfort.
- Full upper and fourchette thermal insulation.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around little finger in the event of a slide.
- Leather palm with PU reinforcement.
- Retro Reflective areas for greater night visibility.
- TPR finger stylus for use with bike navigation systems.
- Helmet visor wipe strip mounted on left thumb.
Alpinestars WR-3 Gore-Tex Gloves Sizing
How To Measure for Alpinestars Gloves
- Palm: Measure across your palm, starting above the base of your thumb, keeping the tape horizontal, obtaining the widest measurement of you hand
- Refer to the conversion chart below
|Alpha Size||Measurement||Numeric Size|
|X-Small||2 1/8-2 5/8"||7|
|Small||2 5/8-3 1/8"||8|
|Medium||3 1/8-3 5/8"||9|
|Large||3 5/8-4 1/8"||10|
|X-Large||4 1/8-4 5/8"||11|
|XX-Large||4 5/8-5 1/8"||12|