- Clarino 0.8mm palm material with internal foam padding is ergonomically
configured to increase grip comfort.
- Durable, two-way stretch material in the thumb, fingers and top of hand.
- Clarino panels are strategically located on the thumbs to help resist wear
from grip flanges.
- Neoprene knuckle and wrist panels provide flexible comfort and roost
- Stretch elastane material fourchettes increase comfort and finger dexterity.
- TPR molder finger, top of hand panels and cuff closure.
Cortech Gloves - Mens Cortech DX 2 Glove
out of 10
based on 5 reviews
Comment: Since I live in the upper Midwest, I haven't had a chance to ride with them yet, but I can tell by the way they feel on my hands they're gonna be great. Great snug fit, fingers are long enough (I have a problem with that), and I can feel well enough with them on that operating the controls will be no problem.
Cortech DX Gloves
Comment: This is my second pair of these gloves. They fit my hands perfectly. I have long fingers and these fit just right. Great support and flexibility. They're just plain comfortable. The soft areas on the inside of the fingers finally wore out on my first pair. The DX2s seem to be stronger in that area, so I'm hoping this new pair lasts even longer. You could not buy a better fitting, more comfortable light weight glove for any price in my opinion.
Lake County Illinois
Cortech DX2 Gloves
Comment: They started out a bit tight but have worn in nicely. Don' yet know if they will last the test of time. Wish they had better protection around the knuckels but for the price they will do for now.
Very Comfortable Gloves
Comment: Not extreme cold weather gloves but they're not supposed to be. VERY comfortable and they seem to be very good quality. They fit like a glove should. Very happy with them and highly recommended. However, if you're looking for a lot of hand protection you may want to look elsewhere.
Good Value in a Summer Weight Glove
Comment: A perfect summer weight light glove. Looks great, and seems to be well made. I wear a large, but I ordered the extra-large, and it fits like, well, a glove. Perfect for the warm weather rides here in Arizona. If you want more protection, I'd get something else, but this works well for it's price range.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).