Thor Insulator Off Road Gloves.
Thor Insulator Gloves Features
- Single layer Clarino® palm keeps the gloves light without sacrificing feel or losing finger dexterity
- Rubber thumb overlay to reduce blistering
- Full palm & finger tip silicone pattern prevents slipping in wet conditions
- Knuckle protection coupled with large direct inject finger and hand TPR coverage
- Top of hand fleece lining to retain warmth and heat
- Back of hand interior water-resistant membrane and materials to prevent water and wind penetration
Thor Insulator Gloves Sizing
NOTE: All sizing charts serve only as a guide. Sizes and measurements are for reference only. Always try on the gloves before purchasing to ensure proper fit. Each glove features a unique wrist/cuff construction to accommodate a riders’s preferences.
How to Determine Your Glove Size
- Width: Measure the width of your palm at its widest point below the knuckles.
- Length: Measure from the bottom of your palm (where it meets your wrist) to the top of your middle finger.
Match these measurements to the chart below. This will give you your estimated glove size.*
|Sizes||Width of Palm||Length of Palm|
|XS||7.6 - 7.9 cm||17.6 - 17.9 cm|
|S||8-8.5 cm||18 - 19.9 cm|
|M||8.6 - 9.1 cm||20 - 20.9 cm|
|L||9.2 - 9.9 cm||21 - 21.5 cm|
|XL||10 - 10.7 cm||21.6 - 22.1 cm|
|XXL||10.8 - 11.5 cm||22.2 - 22.5 cm|
*Always try on product before purchasing to ensure proper fit.