Item Code: VHHeatedGloveLiner Color: Black Brand: VH Heat: XCT Technology Draw: 1 AMP/12W each (2AMP/24W) total Source: 12-13.8 Volts DC Connector: DC coax plug (input) Weight: 5 oz approximately
12 Volt Heated Glove Features:
- Designed to be powered by your vehicles battery
- You can connect the 12V heated vest to a motorcycle, snowmobile,ATV or scooter
for endless heated comfort
- The heating elements are carefully positioned around the perimeter of your
hand which allows warmth to be to be circulated throughout your hand to give
comfort and protection you need
- So thin you cant even feel them as you grip your handle bars
- Inside the Box: 1 Coax Y-Splitter Cable, 1 Battery Harness with safety fuse
- Bulky insulation and coils are eliminated and are replaced with hair-thin
micro fiber wire allowing more flexible range of motion without the heavy layers
- The stretchable spandex fabric fits snugly to your hands making the liners
easy to slip on under your favorite riding gloves for added warmth
-You can also buy the vest, jacket etc. in addition to these glove liners and
- Motorcycle's Heated Clothing User's Guide Included
12 Volt Heated Glove Size Chart:
Circumference of Hand
7.6" to 8.0"
8.1" to 8.5"
8.6" to 9.0"
9.1" to 9.5"
9.6" to 10"
Heated Gloves - VH 12 Volt Heated Glove Liner
out of 10
based on 6 reviews
Comment: bought these gloves for cold TN morning rides to work... love them!! Thin; work great as a glove liner. Tried the bigger unit gloves ( TourMaster ), but to much glove/bulk for me, plus the big $$$. Sent them back and purchased these.. couldn't be happier.
Comment: I'm very happy with this set of gloves. I have the jacket to go with I used to go to in the morning.
Very nice and comfy, no problems feelings the controls.
Very good liners
Comment: They work great and no need to buy a controller.
I ride in 40 degree weather and they keep the fingers just the right temp. Little bulky , so buy one size smaller than usual.
Port Angeles WA
Pretty good gloves
Comment: Gloves worked pretty well. Had them on max with the heated jacket and my hands didn't get cold in 42-48 degrees driving about 75mph for 4 hrs. Hands never got hot but never got to cold either.
Comment: These have worked great for me so far. I have riden in the low 40's and they work great with a good pair over them. Hands stay warm and toasty. Even at 50 degrees and just a pair of single layer leather over top I was still comfortable.
VH Heated Glove Liner
Comment: I ride 50 miles each way to work every day year round. The last 2 days it has been around 30 degrees in the morning and these liners kept my hands toasty warm. No more warming my hands on the engine before I can get my helmet off! Best Winter Riding Thing Ever!
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).