A outstanding product, used it on my chaps and some older leather boots. I see why Jafrum continues to offer exceptional products at a great price. My sweetheart was even surprised. Keep on Keeping on Jafrum!
Skidmore's Leather Cream.
Keep your leather soft, supple and vibrant by giving it a special beauty treatment.
Skidmore's Leather Cream Features
- Easy to Use - No dripping
- For stiff, dry leather, saturate both sides.
- Contains no animal products, silicones or driers.
- Made with Natural Oils and Beeswax .
- Cleans and allows the fibers to breathe .
- Tanning oils and natural oils are replenished.
- Makes leather soft and supple yet resistant to moisture.
- Use to restore & clean leather , vinyl, wood & antique finishes..virtually any finish that is dirty.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Used it to recondition my main warm weather gloves that have gotten wet a couple times this year, softened them right up, also used it to reproof my oil skin duster, pleasant pine scent, not oily.
This is a great product, makes old leather like new and keeps new leather looking like new. In another review someone said it smelled bad, to me of reminds me of the smell of a fine leather shop. Buy it, it's is well work the money!
"It has a strong smell that's fairly difficult to ignore. Allow at least a day or two to the the cream soak and the smell to go away. If you're looking to waterproof it and give it a quick buff, go with the wax. If you want a deep care but don't need it water proofed as strong, get the goop.|Worked great on my MJ400."
I bought this product for use on my chaps to remove bugs, with a bit of elbow grease it works great. Also used on my leather holster. I was surprised at how well the new leather was softened in just one application. A little goes a long way. I will purchase again when needed. Note: Jafrum your shipping is quick and packed well. Everything I have purchased has been top notch, which is why I keep coming back!
Just what the doctor order!
Excellent product to renew the life and condition of leather.