Tour Master Women's Intake Air Mesh Gloves.
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and fingers, with soft, perforated goatskin and stretch Lycra® forchettes
- Protective, perforated goatskin knuckle and wrist panels, with Carbolex covered EVA foam knuckle padding and wrist armor
- Durable, reinforced, perforated goatskin palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with stretch Lycra® expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity, and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Armor-Link mesh and perforated goat skin combine with a hook and loop wrist closure for a well ventilated and secure cuff
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Cool season glove?
Best Answer:The Tourmaster Intake Air Gloves are not made for cold weather riding. These are mesh gloves and will allow air to pass through the glove. The Tourmaster Cold Tex 2 Glove would be a better option for you in cold weather.