Extremely comfortable. Doesn't feel like you're even wearing gloves. Like a second skin.
Cortech Women's DX 2 Gloves.
Cortech Gloves Features
- Clarino 0.8mm palm material with internal foam padding is ergonomically configured to increase grip comfort.
- Durable, two-way stretch material in the thumb, fingers and top of hand.
- Clarino panels are strategically located on the thumbs to help resist wear from grip flanges.
- Neoprene knuckle and wrist panels provide flexible comfort and roost protection.
- Stretch elastane material fourchettes increase comfort and finger dexterity.
- TPR molder finger, top of hand panels and cuff closure.
Cortech Gloves Sizing
Download & Print out a full scale chart to use by clicking HERE
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
Most Helpful Reviews :
My wife says these gloves are great and the fit is great
These gloves fit great by the size chart and are comfortable overall. My only issue is that the stitching is inside the gloves and on the fingertips, my nails and the stitching feel uncomfortable together. So these will work if you keep your nails very short and even for me as of now but I'm already looking for a nicer pair.