Item Code : TourmasterFlexPantMens Color : Black Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Pant Features:
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and
- Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility.
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the
pants from engine heat.
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee
Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a
- Includes Tour Master's removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner; the first stage
is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily
attached for additional warmth.
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit.
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket.
Tour Master Pant Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
28 - 30
30 - 32
32 - 34
34 - 36
36 - 38
38 - 40
40 - 42
42 - 44
Tour Master Flex Pants Reviews:
Tour Master Flex Pants
out of 10
based on 4 reviews
Comment: In a word, AWESOME! These are the most versatile riding pants I've ever owned (and my 4th pair of Tourmaster pants). Hot, cold or wet -- or any variation thereof, these pants are top of the line.
Tour Master Pants
Comment: These pants are awesome. There are so many well thought out features, you'll be amazed. And to have the armor as well is a comfort. I ca see my self riding many extra miles while wearing these pants.
Great pants, great buy.
Comment: I purchased these Tour Master Flex pants immediately before leaving on a week long trip just three weeks ago. The pants performed excellently, with maximum flexibility. They performed perfectly in warm weather. And they can work effectively in colder and wetter weather when the seasons change.
Tour Master Pants
Comment: Well it was a good thing Jafrum had such good customer service because Tourmaster BOMBED!!
Received the first set of pants,( sealed in a bag), take them out and they're missing knee armor. Have to send them back.
Received the 2nd pair. Once again in a sealed bag. Armor is there but both linings are 2 sizes larger than the pants size! Have to send them back!
The 3rd set arrives and finally no problems. Fit was good to size. Very comfy.
The bottom leg cuff could have a better means to cinch up to your riding shoes. With my summer riding shoes and no liners there is a lot of flapping going on. With all the liners and my winter boots it'll probaly be fine.
The liners are a pain if you don't install them before you go riding. For pop up rain showers I still prefer an external rain suit.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).