Love these gloves and the way they feel. Love having the protection, while having the feel on the finger tips to do things like adjust helmet straps.
Scorpion Half-Cut Leather Gloves.
Scorpion Half-Cut Leather Glove Features
- Soft and durable, perforated leather construction
- Reinforced leather palm with shock and vibration reducing padding
- Extended palm pull-tabs allow for easy removal
- Leather cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Storage snaps keep the pair together when not in use
- For warm weather Conditions ( 70º F - 110º F)
Scorpion Half-Cut Leather Glove Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
At first glance they looked like good quality gloves, much better than my last pair, but after wearing them once I noticed a seam coming apart on the left glove and then looked close at all the seams and found another seam coming apart on the right glove. I expected better from Scorpion, but now I know why the price was so good. You really do get what you pay for.
I have never worn fingerless gloves. They fit well and are very comfortable. I enjoy being able to get things from my pockets without having to remove gloves. Gloves help avoid fatigue and numbness on longer rides. Good buy.