love the feel of new gloves,pricey but fit and quality is great
River Road Twin Iron Shorty Leather Gloves.
Item Code: RiverRoadTwinIronShortyGloves
Brand: River Road
- These genuine all leather fingerless gloves have pull tabs for easy on/easy off
- Comfort Gel Palms offer protection, comfort and provides nerve protection on long rides
- Reflective piping provides increased visibility
- Reinforced knuckles offer added protection
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a secure fit
- Perforated leather on top of hand allows breathability
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure. You must then divide in half and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|XS||2 1/8-2 5/8"|
|S||2 5/8-3 1/8"|
|M||3 1/8-3 5/8"|
|L||3 5/8-4 1/8"|
|XL||4 1/8-4 5/8"|
|XXL||4 5/8-5 1/8"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
These fingerless gloves are a bit more expensive than others, but are very well made and have a lot of hand protection I hope I will not need...
I'v been wearing these gloves for about 2 months now. The padding on the palm is just right where it provides protection and still have a good feel of the throttle. I like knuckle protection too.they took a few wears to break in but were never really ever uncomfortable. They're VERY comfortable now. Love these gloves.
I bought them about a month ago and have used them for around 3000 miles. They gloves initially fit a little tight but after a couple of rides they conformed to my hands very well. The padding in the palm works well and the tabs on the underside help slide the gloves off your hands. The feature I really like is the hardened knuckes. I would buy again.