Great gloves. Very durable & comfortable
Alpinestars Scheme Kevlar Gloves
List Price: $59.95
Sale Price: $45.95
You save: $14 (23%)
Alpinestars Scheme Kevlar Gloves.
The Alpinestars Scheme Kevlar Gloves are a lightweight and stylish motorcycle glove that are CE-approved and offer a layer of protection that is hard to beat for this price. These Alpinestars riding gloves are offered in 3 color combinations; Black, Black/Green, and Black/Red.
Color: Black, Black/White, Black/Red, or White/Red
Model: Ventilator Air
- Stylish design constructed with lightweight, breathable mesh and durable synthetic leather.
- Reinforced with KEVLAR® fiber to provide an internal shield against abrasion while maintaining the light feel of the glove.
- Reinforced Clarino palm construction for superior abrasion resistance.
- A combination of padded foam and Carbon Fiber knuckle protectors safeguard against impacts.
- Mesh forchettes improve the feel of the glove and help minimize weight.
- Finger flex gussets enhance riding comfort.
- Thumb foam padding offers an extra layer of comfort.
- Reinforced landing zone with built in foam padding.
- Airprene cuff with Velcro flap closure enables easy entry into the glove and secure fastening
How To Measure for Alpinestars Gloves
- Palm: Measure across your palm, starting above the base of your thumb, keeping the tape horizontal, obtaining the widest measurement of you hand
- Refer to the conversion chart below
|Alpha Size||Numeric Size||Measurement|
|XS||7||2 1/8" - 2 5/8"|
|S||8||2 5/8" - 3 1/8"|
|M||9||3 1/8" - 3 5/8"|
|L||10||3 5/8" - 4 1/8"|
|XL||11||4 1/8" - 4 5/8"|
|2XL||12||4 5/8" - 5 1/8"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
These are some great gloves. I purchased these along with some other items from Jafrum and all my products I have received have been great.
These new Alpinestars Scheme gloves are an excellent choice for the urban rider looking for an ultra lightweight glove with ample protection for, and from, the streets. The chassis is made of a combination of synthetic leather and lightweight and breathable mesh. The fit is incredibly precise. It’s not overly slim like some euro designed models, and not so generous a cut that there is a surplus of material across the palm.
The fingers and palm are constructed of a highly abrasion resistant material called Clarino, with padded areas on the inside of the thumb and hypothenar. As we move down the hand we come to a pull loop for easy on, that’s attached to a stretchy band that circles the wrist.
On the top of the glove, you can see the mesh panels of the fingers are reinforced with synthetic leather at the nail area, and the fourchettes are made of a highly breathable and stretchy mesh material. The knuckles have flexible gussets that allow the use of heavier mesh in the fingers without sacrificing mobility. The knuckles of your hand are protected by synthetic leather panels that support a padded area for the index and exclamatory fingers and a carbon fiber reinforced slider for the ring and pinky. The metacarpal area of the top of the hand features a large mesh panel with the Astars logo embroidered on it, and at the wrist is a Velcro closure for a precise fit.
Again, the Alpinestars Scheme glove is a great choice for the street rider looking for a budget friendy, ultra-lightweight glove for the street.