I've got four 4 hour rides on these gloves now and it's as if they disappear. The fit is perfect, if a bit small so I'm glad I ordered the xl. Dexterity is quite good with these and I even took pictures while wearing them. Each ride involved a fair amount of rocky roads and single track on a 400lb bike (DR650) so there was a bit of wrangling here and there and the gloves are holding up fine. The stitch work is precise with no loose threads or skipped areas. I haven't used them in extreme heat or wet conditions yet so can't comment on this yet but goatskin is the best leather for dealing with sweat and water in my experience.
Cortech GX Air 3 Gloves.
Cortech Gloves Features
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant mesh and perforated goatskin backhand and fingers with soft, Clarino® forchettes
- Durable, reinforced goatskin and perforated goatskin palm with foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Armor-Link III mesh and perforated goatskin cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Protective TPR knuckle and finger armor
- Articulated EVA foam knuckle padding
- Pre-curved fingers and palm improves comfort, dexterity and helps to reduce hand fatigue
- For mild to hot weather conditions
Cortech Gloves Sizing
Download & Print out a full scale chart to use by clicking HERE
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
Most Helpful Reviews :
These gloves are a terrific fit and very comfortable. They feel great riding and the dexterity and functionality of my hand is not hindered. I am very happy with the quality of the material, and the protection it provides especially in the knuckles.
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers | Sort by
Why did you choose this?
These gloves are fantastic for warm weather. They are very comfortable, and the padded palms make for a nice comfortable ride. The armor and padding on the knuckles and back of hand offers great protection without making me sweat as there is a ventilated area right on the back of the glove. They are terrific gloves, true to fit, and I will not ride without them.
Alex G onJan 31, 2015