Great for the summer ride. Nice and cool. The gloves were a little on the big side for the size chart. I have the neon yellow ones to stand out a little more but the Velcro pulls the fibers out when you put them on or take them off. That makes the gloves look crapy if you don't burn off the fuzz with a cigaret lighter. Other then that they go great with my Olympia Air Glide jacket and S & S SS1700 Neon yellow helmet.
Scorpion Coolhand II Gloves .
Item Code: ScorpionCoolhand2GlovesMens
Color: Black, Silver, Neon, or White
- Durable, leather palm with Nash® overlay panels
- Ventilated, nylon mesh top maximizes airflow
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for grip comfort
- Molded, padded knuckle protector
- Lycra® inner finger panels offers flexibility and comfort
- Rib-stretch finger expansion panels for flexibility
- TPR molded wrist closure provides a secure fit
- NightViz® reflective piping for added night time visibility
- Color matched palm stitching accents
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
These gloves are great for summer/warm weather riding. A little on the lite side but they fit and work well.
Perfect fit, extremely comfortable and hands don't get too hot. Did a 500 mile ride yesterday with temps that got over ninety....no problem.