Firstgear TPG Excursion Gloves.
Item Code: FirstGearTPGExcursionGlove
- Waterproof-breathable Hipora™ lining
- Aramid fiber covered d3O® padded knuckles provide impact and abrasion resistance
- Aramid covered d3O® padded palm heal
- 100gram Thermolite® insulation for warmth
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- One-hand adjustable gauntlet cuff closure
- Left thumb visor squeegee
- For cool weather riding
D3o™ Intelligent Shock Absorption™ :
D3o™ Intelligent Shock Absorption™ is a patented, shock absorbing material, engineered with intelligent Molecules that flow with you as you move, but lock together on impact to absorb the energy. D3o™ is rate sensitive, meaning that when moved slowly, the molecules flow freely making it soft and flexible. However, at high speeds-like in an impact-the molecules lock together making the material an excellent shock absorber. The whole process occurs instantaneously, returning to its original state as soon as the impact ends and is repeatable. These qualities make perfect for any application where you need total freedom of movement and excellent shock absorption. D3o™ is also extremely low profile and integrates seamlessly into garments without compromising style or function.
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.