I bought these in the spring but had a chance to use them the other day. It was 41 degrees and I was riding at 80+ mph, my hands AND fingers were warm, never felt the wind or cold.
River Road Resistance Waterproof Gloves.
River Road Resistance Glove Features
- The Dry Techno™ waterproof, breathable membrane keeps water and wind out
- Thinsulate™ thermal insulation (70 g) traps and holds body heat
- Leather palms offer added grip and protection
- Reinforced hard-knuckles give added protection
- Adjustable wrist straps with hook-and-loop closure provide a secure fit
- The forearm cinch straps provide a snug fit and further keeps out the elements
- Reflective piping provides increased visibility
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
River Road Resistance Glove Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure. You must then divide in half and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|XS||2 1/8-2 5/8"|
|S||2 5/8-3 1/8"|
|M||3 1/8-3 5/8"|
|L||3 5/8-4 1/8"|
|XL||4 1/8-4 5/8"|
|XXL||4 5/8-5 1/8"|