Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex Gloves.
Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex Gloves Features
- Stretch polyamide upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable membrane.
- 100G/sqm thinsulate thermal insulation on the backhand.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
- Fabric moulded hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex Gloves Sizing
How To Measure for Alpinestars Gloves
- Palm: Measure across your palm, starting above the base of your thumb, keeping the tape horizontal, obtaining the widest measurement of you hand
- Refer to the conversion chart below
|Alpha Size||Numeric Size||Measurement|
|XS||7||2 1/8" - 2 5/8"|
|S||8||2 5/8" - 3 1/8"|
|M||9||3 1/8" - 3 5/8"|
|L||10||3 5/8" - 4 1/8"|
|XL||11||4 1/8" - 4 5/8"|
|2XL||12||4 5/8" - 5 1/8"|