Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge.
Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge Features
Kuryakyn's L.E.D. Battery Gauge is an array of L.E.D.’s indicating the operating voltage of the bike’s electrical system. Green L.E.D.’s represent the normal operating range of your charging system, 12.5v to 14.5v. Amber L.E.D.’s warn the rider that the bike is not charging. If the reading drops below 10v or exceeds 15v, a flashing red L.E.D. will alert the rider of an impending stall or the possibility of damage to the battery &/or sensitive electronic components on the motorcycle.
Simple two-wire connection & a compact size (about 2” x 3/4” x 3/16”) make installation a breeze. A daylight sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the L.E.D.’s.
- Kuryakyn's LED Battery Gauge lets you know if your motorcycle's charging system is working with just a glance
- Green LED indicates normal operating range of 12.5 to 14.5V
- Amber LED warns the bike is not charging
- If reading drops below 10V or exceeds 15V, flashing red LED alerts the rider
- Simple two-wire connection
- Gauge measurements approximately 2" L x 3/4" W x 3/16" H; daylight sensor automatically adjusts LED brightness
Kuryakyn Battery Gauge Size Chart :
2" L x 3/4" W x 3/16"