Love the helmet. Went by the chart and the fit is perfect. Wind buffeting is almost nonexistent. Sill looks like a DOT helmet, but what do you do? Would recommend this one.
Skid Lid Traditional Flat Black Motorcycle Half Helmet
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
List Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $39.95
You save: $10 (20%)
Skid Lid Traditional Flat Black Motorcycle Half Helmet.
- Has the look of a novelty helmet
- Original Skid Lid Helmet with new redesigned shape with a slimmer profile and improved fit and an added visor
- Thermoplastic alloy injected shell
- Retention straps with D-rings
- Each straps covered for comfort
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|3XS||19 1/4 - 19 5/8||49 - 50|
|2XS||20 1/8 - 2 1/2||51 - 52|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53 - 54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55 - 56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57 - 58|
|L||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59 - 60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61 - 62|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 1/4||63 - 64|
|3XL||25 5/8 - 26||65 - 66|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I ordered this and ordered the size based on the size chart and it fits perfectly! It's a half helmet so, as with all 1/2 helmets, you have the road/wind noise in your ears and the wind in your face but I enjoy this helmet when we are not riding interstate.
Have been using this helmet for about a month now, very comfortable and looks great. Fast shipping great service!
Very comfortable and stays secure even at higher speeds. Took awhile to get used to the wind noise, having always worn a fullface previously. Its a good helmet at a great price.
Actualy bought it for my quad. wear glasses, so full helmets with face can be a hassle when just flying around the property. fits well, good price, delivery fast. also got the helmet net so it is always with me case I decide to go a little farther or faster than first anticipated.
This is my first Skid Lid brand helmet. It's perfect. Comfortable, sits low and light weight.
I bought this for my husband and he loves it, great fit and looks good too.
The smallest DOT I have worn super simple super solid makes you feel like nothing is is there and you dont look silly at all. the matte black is a magnet for fingerprints but all matte finishes are the logos are stickers and come off brandless low profile is the way everything should be! feels solid and I wouldnt trust in an accident but if you really cared about safety and not just not getting tickets you wouldnt be looking at this one.