This is a nice lightweight jacket that will be perfect for the hot and steamy Florida summer days. I don't like to ride without my protection and this will be perfect. I am a slender size 4 and I went with a medium and it fits nice with some wiggle room. I highly recommend. I was not sure if I would like the pink since I'm not really a "pink" person, but it is not bad at all. A really nice jacket for the $$$.
Detour 8313 Pink Womens Mesh Motorcycle Jacket
List Price: $119.99
Sale Price: $59.95
You save: $ 60 (50 %)
Detour 8313 Pink Womens Mesh Motorcycle Jacket.
Removable Armor:Yes, CE certified
- Lightweight Nylon Mesh Fabric is highly breathable for maximum airflow
- Internal fixed mesh polyester liner
- Removable CE Certified armor in both the elbows and shoulders
- Removable foam back protector
- 2 external, vertical zipped pockets, one at each side of waist on front
- Hook and Loop adjustable side belts on either side of waist
- Dual black hardware button snap adjustments on both arms for a secure fit with armor
- Internal pocket in mesh liner with hook and loop closure on left side
- Reflective piping throughout for higher visibility
- Hook and loop wrist adjustment
- Additional lining around collar to help prevent neck irritation
Please measure the circumference of your chest/bust using a cloth tape measure and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below.
Most Helpful Reviews :
The fit was great, ordered medium size that my wife usually wear. Quality seems excellent. Jafrum shipped quickly.
wife loves the jacket. sizing was perfect. just wish they had one in yellow for me. the pink matched the rest of my wife's riding gear perfectly
This mesh jacket is nice and cool in warm weather, it lets lots of wind through, but makes you feel protected. It is big enough I can wear a sweat shirt or light jacket under it when it gets cold. It fits nice and I thought the price was great. I have liked both things I have bought from Jafrum!
I bought this jacket for my wife. She loves it. Fit is good.
I purchased this jacket because it really started warming up lately in the bay area. Sitting at stop lights on my air cooled bike with the hot sun beating down on the concrete and on my back was getting extremely uncomfortable. This jacket is just great though! so much airflow through the mesh. I like how its armored but it feels so sheer that you can even feel like you aren't wearing much of anything at all. looks nice. cheap price. if you live anywhere that gets hot at any part of the year, I HIGHLY recommend this jacket. Ride safe everyone & stay cool!
I love the Detoour Mesh Motorcycle Jacket. It is lightweight. I ordered a size larger than I normally wear and it fit perfectly. I used the jacket for the first time this week for a ride during some hot weather. Jacket let the air come in and definately made riding more comfortable.