Very nice. snug, extremly light, not too noisy. if it came with a bluetooth standard it be the cats meow
AGV K4 Evo Helmet.
The K4 EVO Helmet is a must-have with its new 3D construction and richer padding which reduces rubbing when putting on a removing your helmet. It also boasts of a dynamic ventilation system that helps to extend the life of your ride.
- Includes a dynamic ventilation system with air vents and rear extractors
- Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Features new skin fabric which improves comfort and reduces rubbing while putting the helmet on and taking off the helmet off
- Completely removable and washable internal padding
- Now features 3D construction and a richer, more stylish internal padding
- Includes Street 8 clear visor with non-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate lens
- XRS (Extra Quick Release System) allows for rapid visor removal and replacement without tools
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Replaced one with this AGV. The AGV is lighter weight, has a slightly smaller shell for the same size. Noise is about the same, relatively quiet. The AGV seems to have less wind resistance but this may be partly due to being lighter weight. Wearing glasses is no problem for me. It seems very well finished, inside and out. It is a basic good quality helmet
Helmet is very light weight, fairly quiet, it was a little snug across the cheeks but has loosened up and is now very comfortable. A bit snug getting glasses on but fine once you get them on. The wind will occasionally close the visor if you have it open to the first position for extra ventilation. All in all it is an excellent helmet.