Bought this for my son who wanted a quieter helmet. His head size measured in between a large and an extra large so we went with the large. It was a little snug but he thought once the padding relaxed it would probably fit just right since you do want a snug fit. He was a little disappointed that it was not as quiet as he had hoped it would be. It had less wind noise than his old helmet but he still likes to wear something in his ears to block out the wind noise. Overall he was happy with the way it felt and with the helmet itself.
Bell Vortex Helmet
List Price: $179.95
Sale Price: $179.95
Bell Vortex Helmet.
The Bell Vortex is high in quality like the Bell Star helmet but at a low affordable price. Riders who purchase this helmet give it outstanding ratings for its graphics and large eye port that allow you to wear sunglasses under your visor. They also love the magnetic keeper for the chin strap and deep extended ear pockets that make it easy to slip in small speakers. Priced under $200, this helmet comes with awesome graphics, is DOT and Snell M2015 certified, and like all Bell helmets comes with a 5 year warranty.
Item Code: BellVortexSolids
Color: Gloss Black, White, Matte Black, Metallic Silver
Shell: Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
Certification: Snell M2015, DOT
Warranty: Five Year Warranty
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Picture displays smoke shield but this helmet comes with clear shield. You can purchase smoke shield separately.
- Contour cheek pads ( by means of stacked foam, not hand cut)
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/anti- microbial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFogII superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|
Bell Helmet Bluetooth Compatibility Chart
Most Helpful Reviews :
Doesn’t rub the wrong areas and fits great around the ears. When going about 80mph there is some wind noise as expected. Good ventilation. Great quality for the money spent. I would recommend and order again
Very good helmet for an experienced rider such as myself who rides to work. Perfect fit and good ventilation. Did not experience any fogging. Great buy for the value. I cannot refer to other customers because ever experience is different but I would order again
Great helmet for the money. The one thing is you can hear the wind, buy ear plugs. Other than that. I have ridden 400 mileage one trip. I was in a down pour helmet work great and glad to have the protection. I use it everyday, feel nake it without it
really sharp looking helmet for under $200!! very comfy and has good wind protection, cant go wrong with this helmet. im about to order another one in white. great deal. dont be afraid to buy a hemet online, just follow the sizing chart and you will be fine.
Bell Vortex is a great helmet for the price, fits good looks good. and fast shipping
Glad I purchased this helmet over more expensive ones. Great fit and limited wind noise.
The Bell Vortex Helmet has great value, good fit and very quiet. Feel goods and looks good. I recommend this Helmet for all bikers. Snell approved and DOT certifide. Jafrum's shipping was really fast.
I like this helmet. It fits great and isn't too heavy. The shield is great, and never fogs up. The only issues I have with the helmet are, its noisy.
I received my Bell Helmet is true to size, great fit nice and snug they way I like it. Comfortable I would recommend it to my friends.
1. XS-S = S
2. M-L = M
3. XL-XXL = L
Revovler: 1750 grams 2 Shells. Modular
1. XS-S = M
2. M-XXL = L