Item Code : ShoeiRJPlatinumRSolid Color : Wine Red, Pearl Grey, Crystal White, Matte Grey, Black, White, Matte Black, Light Silver, or Anthracite Brand : Shoei Certifications : DOT/Snell
Shoei Helmet Features :
Not your parent’s old lid, the RJ Platinum-R establishes a higher standard for what an open-face helmet should be. Contemporary styling along with an improved and adjustable fit, a fully removable and washable interior, enhanced ventilation performance, and a remarkably quiet riding experience endow the RJ Platinum-R with an elevated level of excellence. Combined with SHOEI’s heritage of fine craftsmanship and benchmark safety technology, you’re left with the world’s premier open-face helmet—the RJ Platinum-R.
Since it’s introduction in 1985, the RJ series set the standard by which all open face helmets are measured. Shoei’s latest offering in the RJ line, the RJ Platinum-R, continues to build upon the RJ family history, combining incredible comfort with the very latest in safety and performance technology. These features combined with a new, modern design create the new standard for open face helmets.
- DOT/SNELL(M2005) Standard
- Fully Removable Interiors
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM +) Shell
- Snaps for aftermarket shields
- Cheek pad slits for eyeglasses
- Neck outlet
- Dual EPS liner
- 3D Comfort liner
- Integrated spoiler
- Removable GT visor
- Adjustable top and rear vents
- Soft & Comfortable Shock-Absorbent liner
Shoei Helmet Size Chart :
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
Shoei RJ-Platinum R Helmet Reviews :
Shoei RJ-Platinum R Helmet
out of 10
based on 1 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).