AGV Horizon Absolute Bluetooth Ready Helmet
List Price: $399.95
Sale Price: $254.95
You save: $145 (36%)
AGV Horizon Absolute Bluetooth Ready Helmet.
The design of the Horizon helmet is inspired by the lines that identified the innovations by AGV for several years now. It features a narrow, streamlined chin guard, channels in the shell (same IVS system used in the Racing helmets), clear lines and edges on the sides. The spoiler adds an aggressive and dynamic touch to the design improving the ventilation, aerodynamics and stability of the helmet. The removal of the holes and lateral grids not only gives the helmet a more compact look, but has made it possible to reduce turbulence and improve the aerodynamics.
AGV Horizon Helmet Features
- Carbonglass shell made of fiberglass and carbon fiber
- Built-in IVS ( (Integrated Ventilation System)
- 3-D construction cheek pads for improved comfort and shape designed specifically to offer more effective insulation against external noise
- Fitted to receive AGVoice and the AGV bluetooth communication system
- GT 2 visor in optical class 1, made of scratchproof and anti-fogging polycarbonate with 100% protection from UV rays
- Tool-free removable and replaceable built-in scratchproof and anti-fogging IVS smoked sun visor
- Removable nose guard and windproof throat shield
- Fully removable and washable internal padding
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
AGV Horizon Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|