AGV Skyline Block Bluetooth Ready Helmet
List Price: $359.95
Sale Price: $199.95
You save: $160 (44%)
AGV Skyline Block Bluetooth Ready Helmet.
The full-face AGV SKYLINE helmet is specifically designed for Touring. It sums up all the fundamental Touring characteristics supplied with the Horizon (comfort, sun visor, ventilation system), but the plainer line, the absence of the top spoiler, the micrometric strap instead of the DD and the less racing-oriented graphics make the helmet suitable for a transversal target. It is the helmet of choice for Naked, Tourer, Adventure, and Touring bikes.
AGV Skyline Block Helmet Features
- Carbonglass fiber shell (fiberglass and Carbon fiber)
- Ventilation system with three front air vents
- New visor mechanism with XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in just a few seconds
- New GT 2 visor in optical class 1, made of scratchproof and ant-fogging polycarbonate with 100% protection from UV rays
- Tool-free removable and replaceable nose guard and wind proof throat shield
- Fully removable and washable internal padding, fitted to receive AGVoice and the AGV Bluetooth communication system
- Sanitized fabrics with different characteristics for improved comfort: Dri-Lex and microfiber for high absorption of humidity in the forehead, temple, neck and cheek areas; breathable Dri-Lex for effective air circulation above the head
- Retention system with micrometric adjustment
AGV Skyline Block Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|