I bought this to ride with my Quad. I knew I wanted a dual sport becasue I didn't want to bother with wearing goggles and I will be riding in the desert a lot so it's hot and I wanted to be able to open the shield for airflow. I also prefer to wear sunglasses when i ride. I loved the look of this helmet and was not disappointed at all when I received it. the quality is great and the padding inside was very comfortable. I also loved the quick release chinstrap and it's very strong and well made with metal ratcheting parts not plastic. Windnoise wasn't bad at all and airflow inside the helmet is great. First ride out I took a rock to the shield and it barely left a mark. There was a tiny bit of dust that collected on the inside due to static bonding but it easily wipes off. I love this helmet and it looks so cool. My friend kept saying how cool it was, like a fighter pilot helmet. Awesome graphics.
AFX FX-39DS Des Marpat Dual Sport Helmet
List Price: $154.95
Sale Price: $154.95
AFX FX-39DS Des Marpat Dual Sport Helmet.
Item Code: AFXFX39DSDesMarpat
Certifications: DOT and ECE-22.05
Shell: Aerodynamic shell design is constructed of lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads, all of which are removable and washable
- Optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Flip-up, flush fit, quick-release shield can be used with or without the visor (includes side cover kit for shield-only use)
- Shield can be removed for open-face riding or goggle use
- Ample ear cavity space for speakers
- Advanced ventilation system with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- A clear coat finish to protect pant and graphics
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|