Item Code: AFXFX140Solid Brand: AFX Helmets Model: FX-140 Standards Meet: DOT certified Shell: Lightweight and super-strong poly-alloy shell with clear-coat
finish to protect paint
AFX Helmet Features:
- Modular design
- Hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon liner and cheek pads are removable,
washable and super comfy
- Inner flip down sun shield system and fully rotatable and retractable chin bar
provide the ultimate in versatility
- Roomy ear cavity allows space for communication speakers
- 6 point ventilation system on chin, forehead, rear and top
- Optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant, tab-lockable shield to
protect against UV-Rays - Smaller Shell sizes XS-M comes with hook-rest on back bottom of helmet for chin bar for optional open face riding. ( Not recommended for long-term riding)
- Adjustable cambuckle-style quick-release retention system
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
AFX FX Helmet Size Chart:
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your
head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's
head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest
measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the
greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest
testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the
chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to
wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your
correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
6 3/4-6 7/8
21 1/4"-21 5/8"
7 1/4-7 3/8
7 1/2-7 5/8
7 3/4-7 7/8
8 1/4-8 3/8
8 1/2-8 5/8
26 3/4"-27 1/8"
AFX FX-140 Modular Helmet
out of 10
based on 6 reviews
Comment: I like the helmet and especially the inside sun shield. It's nice the clear shield goes up and all the way back so no need to take it off if you don't use it, so does the chin bar. Great pherpheral view. Great bang for the buck.
AFX Modular Helmet
Comment: This is a very comfortable helmet. The flip up chin bar allows me to keep my glasses on when putting on or taking off the helmet. I really like the built in flip down sun shield.
AFX Modular 140 Helmet
Comment: My wife loves it I liked the fit and finish of hers I'm going to order myself one this week.
Village Mills, TX
AFX FX140 Best Helmet Ever!
Comment: I own 10 helmets including Nolan, Bell Star, VOX &nd several other brands. Been riding since the 60s. Tried many brands of helms over the years. This is the BEST! quietest ( except for a half hem ) on the market & it has the same type of quick connect/relaese as the $400 Norlan and ski boots. And, an added safety feature which allows face to fip to the back of hem so you don't break your neck if you ride under a tree with face open. However, sizes run on the small side, I had to exchange 1st one as it was way too tight. I recommend getting one size bigger than factory chart for a comfy fit which is not too tight to cause a head ache. If you plan to wear a Dew Rag measure your head with it on as Dew Rags significantly increase the circumfrence of your head.
very good QUIET helmet
Comment: Just picked this one up to replace my GMax54 (which I melted..don't ask! lol) there are some pros and cons to the helmet. Pros: great value, quietest in its class!, nice air flow, snug fit, but feels secure. Con's: make sure you buy another inner sheild, the one that comes with the helmet is not optically correct and using both shield will make your eyes go gaga! Now the replacement inner shield is better optic's then what comes with the helmet. It's a really snug fit. All in all for the amount I paid, I got a good deal and this is a great 2nd helmet to have... the folding part of the modular part is great (no more scrapping it against the pipes by the ceiling in my garage. This helmet is surprisingly lightweight an as I mentioned before it's the quietest one I own ( I have a G-Max 54 modular & 68 full face as well as an HJC CL15) The color I ordered is the neon green to go with my hi-vis jackets but the actual color is a brite yellow. For the cost this is a good helmet!
Tony Cooper aka SpaceRatt
Comment: I love this helmet. This is the first helmet of three I've tried that does not feel like the wind is trying to suck it off my head! It fits great, it feels great, LOVE the padded chin strap and the quick release buckle. The strap was a lot too long so I adjusted it and cut off about 4 inches then took a lighter to the ends, looks factory now. I love the venting and the sunshield. All in all, just another great purchase from Jafrum.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).